TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner Review 2023
Are thinking to buy TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner and looking for a honest review about this product? Then this article is specially for you.
In this article, I will tell you about one of the best Korean toners for dry skin, TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner, about all of it’s pros and cons, with an in-depth breakdown of ingredient, as well as to how to use this toner for maximum benefits and to which skin type it will suits the most.
TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner Review 2023:
A multi-use, value-sized toner that works wonders? Meet our Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner, a hydrating, skin-repairing toner that nourishes weak, dry skin with a hydrating viscous texture so skin looks and feels stronger and healthier.
Formulated with ceramides that help reinforce skin’s moisture barrier and EWG Green ingredients, our gentle, hypoallergenic toner provides daily care that helps strengthen, hydrate, and protect skin so you can achieve smooth, bouncy, mocchi-like skin!
- 5,000 ppb Ceramide – Repairs and reinforces skin’s moisture barrier.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) and Hyaluronic Acid – Penetrates deep into the skin to nourish and provide lasting hydration.
- Centella Asiatica – Provides skin-soothing care.
TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner Ingredients
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Glycereth-26, 1,2-Hexanediol, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Styrene/Vp Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Allantoin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Propanediol, Panthenol, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA
A More In-depth Breakdown Of TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner Ingredients
- Water – solvent.
- Dipropylene Glycol – solvent.
- Glycerin – skin-identical ingredient, moisturizer/humectant.
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate – emollient, emulsifying, surfactant/cleansing.
- Glycereth-26 – moisturizer/humectant, emollient, viscosity controlling.
- 1,2-Hexanediol – solvent.
- Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil – emollient.
- Phenyl Trimethicone – emollient.
- Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer – viscosity controlling.
- Styrene/Vp Copolymer – film forming, opacifying agents.
- Ethylhexylglycerin – preservative.
- Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract – soothing/antioxidant, moisturizer/humectant.
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer – viscosity controlling.
- Tromethamine – buffering.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – emollient.
- Allantoin – soothing.
- Hydrogenated Lecithin – emollient/emulsifying.
- Propanediol – solvent, moisturizer/humectant.
- Panthenol – soothing, moisturizer/humectant.
- Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate – emollient.
- Ceramide NP – skin-identical ingredient.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – skin-identical ingredient, moisturizer/humectant.
- Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil – moisturizer/humectant, antibacterial, antiseptic.
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Seed Oil – perfuming.
- Disodium EDTA – chelating.
Key Ingredients Of TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner
- Antioxidant – Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract.
- Skin-identical ingredient – Glycerin, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate.
- Soothing – Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol.
Who Is TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner For?
TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner is absolutely perfect for normal, dry and combination skin types (oily skin for PM or winter).
This toner may be not the best for sensitive skin, because it contains fragrance and essential oils.
TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner contains hyaluronic acid and ceramides, has nourishing milky texture, that is very hydrating. And is one of the best Korean toners for dry skin.
TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner in a tall, transparent bottle with a twist cap, in which you can see how much product is left behind. The bottle is big and bulky which is not very good if you want to take it with yourself to travel with. For this purpose you will need a separate container.
In the bottle the texture looks very viscous, but it is actually light and runny. To take the product you need to shake the bottle to the other side, so that the toner comes out. And sometimes the nozzle disperses a lot of the product which you don’t need.
But TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner is very affordable so I don’t really mind that.
My Opinion About TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner
I really liked TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner, it is very hydrating, moisturizing and nourishing, but not without downsides.
TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner has milky texture and has white color. But it absorbs well in the skin and it’s white color is absolutely invisible on skin. But it seems to me that TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner has brightening effect, it creates a glass skin effect, makes the skin glowy and radiant.
Texture of TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner is quite viscous. For those who get used to watery toners, it may seems a little bit heavy on the skin. But to me, the texture is similar to most hydrating Korean toners, like Laneige Cream Skin Refiner. It works great to create a hydrating layer. So, I really love this texture.
What I didn’t like about the TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner it is smell. It has lemony scent, because of essential oils. I would love if they’d either change it or remove it. However, now I’m kind of used to it and it doesn’t bother me to the point of not using the toner. But, for those of you that are sensitive to scents, I’m not sure whether you’ll like it.
TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner contains essential oils which can break out some acne-prone skin. But for my skin it was just fine.
In general, I really love TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner, it moisturizes the skin well, and after application it feels very nourishing, makes skin soft, smooth, radiant and preps the skin for further steps.
TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner spreads so easily and there is a tad bit of stickyness before it dries down, but it goes away completely after a few seconds. It improves texture by smoothing out flaky skin and making it feel well moisturized.
After TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner I use essence or emulsion, then apply moisturizer and sunscreen.
Where To Buy TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner?
My Final Thoughts About TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner
I really pleased with the purchase of TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner and probably will buy it again. It creates the effect of glass skin, which I love so much. And applying it in the morning my skin feels hydrated all day long.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Use TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner?
After cleansing skin, apply toner with clean, bare hands. Gently pat into the skin until fully absorbed. Follow up with remaining skincare routine.
TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner also can be used for 7 skin method.
- Right after cleansing your skin with a cleanser.
- Take a few drops of the toner on your palm or cotton pad and apply it to your face and neck.
- Repeat if you follow the 7skin method.
- Follow it up with a moisturizer to lock in the goodness of the toner into your skin.
What Does TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner Do?
Formulated with ceramides, it helps strengthen, hydrate, and protect skin so you can achieve smooth, bouncy skin.
Is TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner Good For Dry Skin?
Yes, it is absolutely perfect for dry skin. They protect the skin and prevent it from dryness and infection. Ceramides lock in moisture and boost hydration.
Is TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner Good For Oily Skin?
Ceramides are good for oily skin, so people with oily skin can safely use this toner. Ceramides are lipids that are naturally found in skin, they help form the skin’s protective barrier and promote water retention in the outermost layer of skin. Basically ceramides helps to boost skin hydration from within.
Can I Use TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner Every Day?
TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner can be used twice a day. But it provide great benefit when used in a moisturizer especially at nighttime, when it’s most important for the skin to repair and maintain hydration.
Does TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner Helps To Get Rid Of Dark Spots?
This moisturizer is great because it has three types of ceramides and hyaluronic acid. All very good ingredients that will help with dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Does TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner Makes Skin Glow?
Ceramides hold an incredible role in rejuvenating skin cells from the inside out and keeping the skin young and glowing. They remarkably fade away wrinkles and fine lines by uplifting the skin barrier function, structural integrity and maintaining the lipid content of the skin.
Is TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner Alcohol Free?
TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner is hypoallergenic, alcohol-free, and irritant-free toner. It is formulated with ingredients that are all rated EWG Green, making this gentle formula perfect to use on all skin types. The nourishing ceramides work to penetrate deep into the skin for longer-lasting hydration and more transformative results. Vitamin B and Hyaluronic Acid provides an additional burst of hydration, so skin looks stronger and healthier with each use.
Is TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner Good For Acne Treatment?
Ceramides aren’t common ingredients in facial cleansers and acne treatment products, but the ceramides in skin care products may help alleviate acne. This is because ceramides reduce irritation and inflammation and improve skin condition.
Can TonyMoly Wonder Ceramide Mochi Toner Remove Acne Scars?
Ceramides are another ingredient to look out for to reduce the appearance of acne scars. They restore the skin’s moisture barrier and work to keep it smooth, healthy, and hydrated – as well as shielded against outside threats like pollution and toxins.
- Contains 500ppb ceramide to repair the skin barrier.
- With Panthenol and Hyaluronic Acid to provide long-lasting hydration.
- Contains Centella Asiatica to soothe the skin.
- Macadamia Nut Oil.
- Nourishing milky texture.
- Makes the skin feel soft and bouncy.
- Improves skin texture by smoothing out skin flakes.
- Very moisturizing to the skin.
- Great value.
- Economical consumption.
- Doesn’t feel sticky.
- Preps skin for the next step.
- Excellent for dehydrated skin.
- It doesn’t break me out.
- FREE of artificial colors, alcohol, parabens, sulfates, mineral oil and animal products.
- Volume 500ml.
- Can be a little oily if you use too much.
- The packaging sometimes can disperse a lot of products.
- Big and bulky packaging which isn’t good for traveling.
- Contains essential oils.
- Contains perfuming.
- Not the best for sensitive skin.
Love yourself and be beautiful!