With so many skin care products on the market today, how do you know which ones are worth your money? If you’re looking for a new sleeping mask to add to your nightly routine, you may want to consider the TonyMoly I’m Lavender Lullaby Sleeping Mask.
This overnight mask is said to help soothe and calm the skin, as well as provide long-lasting hydration. But does it really work? I decided to put the TonyMoly I’m Lavender Lullaby Sleeping Mask to the test to see if it lives up to the hype.
In this article, I will tell you about the TonyMoly I’m Lavender Lullaby Sleeping Mask, does it worth buying, about my impressions after using it and does it have any downsides.
TonyMoly I’m Lavender Lullaby Sleeping Mask Review 2023:
Our Lavender Sleeping Mask is infused with 1,000 ppm of Lavender Extract as well as calming ingredients such as Chamomile, Aloe, and Calendula Extract that will work overnight to relax, hydrate, and soothe irritated skin. Free of Parabens, Alcohol, and Talc.
TIP: Lavender isn’t only soothing for your skin, it’s also soothing for your mind. Take some deep breaths after applying this mask to help calm the mind before bed.
- Lavender Extract – 1,000 ppm of Lavender Extract relaxes, soothes and hydrates skin.
- Chamomile Extract – Anti-inflammatory and high in antioxidants soothes skin irritations.
TonyMoly I’m Lavender Lullaby Sleeping Mask Ingredients
Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Sorbitan Stearate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclomethicone, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Leaf Water, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Brassica Napus Extract,
Corallina Officinalis Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Sodium Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA
A More In-depth Breakdown Of TonyMoly I’m Lavender Lullaby Sleeping Mask Ingredients
- Water – Solvent.
- Glycerin – Moisture-retaining component, solvent.
- Dimethicone – Silicone.
- Butylene Glycol – Solvent, preservative.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – Skin softener.
- Dipropylene Glycol – Solvent, viscosity adjuster, fragrance.
- Glycereth-26 – Thickener, moisture regulator, emulsifier.
- Sorbitan Stearate – Emulsifier.
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate – Emulsifier, emulsion stabilizer.
- Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone – Silicone derivative.
- Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer – Skin conditioner.
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer – Silicone derivative.
- PEG-100 Stearate – Surfactant, emulsifier.
- Cetearyl Alcohol – Stabilizer, binder, solvent, emulsifier.
- Cetearyl Stearate – Skin conditioning, protecting.
- Glyceryl Stearate – Emollient, Surfactant.
- Cyclomethicone – Silicone.
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water – Flavoring, odor masking, antiseptic, healing agent.
- Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water – Anti-inflammatory, moisturizer.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water – Soothing, refreshing, moisturizing ingredient.
- Rosa Centifolia Flower Water – Skin conditioning, fragrance, odor masking, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, healing.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water – Healing, anti-inflammatory, relieves irritation, soothing.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water – Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, relieves skin irritation.
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water – Fragrance, soothes irritation, antibacterial.
- Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract – Soothes and strengthens the skin, improves blood circulation, tones, anti-inflammatory.
- Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Extract – Skin conditioning.
- Eclipta Prostrata Extract – Antioxidant, soothing.
- Brassica Napus Extract – Softens, moisturizes, nourishes the skin.
- Corallina Officinalis Extract – Antioxidant, emollient, rejuvenating.
- Camellia Japonica Flower Extract – Antioxidant, moisturizer.
- Cananga Odorata Flower Extract – Aromatic substance.
- Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract – Antioxidant, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, soothing, antiseptic, anti-acne.
- Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract – Healing, moisturizing, treating burns, wound healing, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract – Antiseptic, healing, anti-inflammatory, soothing, moisturizer.
- Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract – Antioxidant.
- Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract – UV protection.
- Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract – Anti-aging, moisturizing.
- Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract – Antioxidant.
- Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract – Skin conditioning.
- Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract – Antioxidant.
- Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract – Anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, UV protection.
- Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract – Bactericidal, skin whitening, antioxidant, anti-aging.
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil – Flavoring, odor masking, antiseptic, healing agent.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil – Regenerating, anti-aging, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, moisturizer.
- Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil – Moisturizes the skin, antioxidant.
- Sodium Carbomer – Emulsion stabilizer.
- Xanthan Gum – Gelling agent, thickener.
- 1,2-Hexanediol – Solvent.
- Hydroxyacetophenone – Preservative enhancer, antioxidant.
- Ethylhexylglycerin – Adds aroma, stabilizes moisture, antioxidant.
- Disodium EDTA – Antioxidant, chelating agent.
Key Ingredients Of TonyMoly I’m Lavender Lullaby Sleeping Mask
- Antioxidant – Chamomile Extract, Camellia Extract.
- Skin-identical ingredient – Glycerin.
- Soothing – Chamomile Extract, Lavender Extract, Calendula Extract.
Who Is TonyMoly I’m Lavender Lullaby Sleeping Mask For?
TonyMoly’s I’m Lavender Lullaby Sleeping Mask is a good choice for those looking for an option to deeply moisturize and calm skin. The sleeping mask is made with natural ingredients, which help to keep skin healthy and free from irritation. The lavender scent is also a nice touch that can help you relax before bed.
This mask features lavender oil, which is known for its calming and soothing properties. It also contains shea butter and jojoba oil, which are both great for keeping your skin hydrated.
TonyMoly I’m Lavender Lullaby Sleeping Mask suitable for all skin types, but especially good it is for dry and sensitive skin.
The I’m Lavender Lullaby Sleeping Mask comes in a pretty, pale lavender jar with a screw-on lid.
My Opinion About The TonyMoly I’m Lavender Lullaby Sleeping Mask
I’m a huge fan of TonyMoly’s skincare products, so I was really excited to try their new I’m Lavender Lullaby Sleeping Mask. I was not disappointed!
The texture is very smooth and it feels great on skin, and didn’t feel heavy or greasy, which is really nice. I’ve been using it for a few weeks now, and I’m really happy with the results. My skin feels softer and more hydrated, and it looks brighter and more radiant. It’s also helped to calm my skin down and reduce redness. I’ve also noticed that my skin is more plump and brighter, and that my makeup goes on more smoothly.
My skin felt soft and hydrated, and I didn’t experience any irritation. Overall, I was really pleased with the TonyMoly I’m Lavender Lullaby Sleeping Mask and would recommend it to anyone with dry, sensitive skin.
I was curious to see if this product would actually help me sleep better. I was pleasantly surprised that the scent of TonyMoly I’m Lavender Lullaby Sleeping Mask is very relaxing and indeed help me sleep better and wake up rested in the morning.
Where To Buy TonyMoly I’m Lavender Lullaby Sleeping Mask?
My Final Thoughts About The TonyMoly I’m Lavender Lullaby Sleeping Mask
I was really pleased with purchase of TonyMoly I’m Lavender Lullaby Sleeping Mask. It makes my skin feel very soft and hydrated skin, and look brighter and more radiant. This mask is perfect for those with sensitive skin, as it is very gentle and doesn’t irritate the skin. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good sleeping mask.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Use TonyMoly I’m Lavender Mask?
At night after applying your moisturizer, generously apply mask to the face avoiding eye and lip area. Gently massage mask into face and neck. Leave it on overnight and rinse it off in the morning.
How Often To Use TonyMoly I’m Lavender Mask?
For best results, use it 2-3 times a week.
- Lavender Extract.
- Chamomile Extract.
- Makes skin radiant.
- Has pleasant relaxing scent.
- Didn’t cause any breakouts.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- FREE of parabens, alcohol, talc, mineral oils.
- Volume 100ml.
- Contains fragrance, dye, silicones, PEGs and essential oil.
- Some people find lavender smell pretty strong.