If you’re on the hunt for a new face mask, you may want to consider the TonyMoly I’m Honey Deep Moisture Rescue Mask. This mask promises to provide deep moisture and hydration to the skin, thanks to the addition of honey extract. But does it live up to the hype? To find out, I decided to try it.
In this article, I will tell you about the TonyMoly I’m Honey Deep Moisture Rescue Mask, how it worked on my skin, is it really good and worth money and does it have any downsides.
TonyMoly I’m Honey Deep Moisture Rescue Mask Review 2023:
What makes its good – When your skin is tired, dull, and dry – reach for our I’m Honey Deep Moisture Rescue Mask. Infused with nourishing antioxidant-rich Honey, Propolis, and Royal Jelly Extracts, this mask will work hard to replenish your skin in as little as 15 minutes.
- Honey Extract – Nourishes and hydrates skin.
- Propolis – Immunity boosting and anti-inflammatory benefits for the skin.
- Royal Jelly Extract – Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial, Vitamin B complex, amino acids and enzymes.
TonyMoly I’m Honey Deep Moisture Rescue Mask Ingredients
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycereth-26, PEG-240/HDI Copolymer Bis-Decyltetradeceth-20 Ether, PVP, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Octyldodeceth-16, Buteth-3, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Tributyl Citrate, Propolis Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), Honey Extract, CI 16035, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance
A More In-depth Breakdown Of TonyMoly I’m Honey Deep Moisture Rescue Mask Ingredients
- Water – Solvent.
- Glycerin – Moisture-retaining component, solvent.
- Dipropylene Glycol – Solvent, viscosity adjuster, fragrance.
- 1,2-Hexanediol – Solvent.
- Glycereth-26 – Thickener, moisture regulator, emulsifier.
- PEG-240/HDI Copolymer Bis-Decyltetradeceth-20 Ether – Viscosity control.
- PVP – Viscosity control, emulsion stabilization.
- Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer – Stabilizer, thickener.
- Sodium Polyacrylate – Emulsion stabilizer, thickener.
- Carbomer – Thickener, moisturizer, soothing.
- PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil – Surfactant, emulsion component, solvent, fragrance.
- Allantoin – Regenerating, anti-inflammatory, softening, moisturizer.
- Octyldodeceth-16 – Emulsifying.
- Buteth-3 – Synthetic solvent.
- Disodium EDTA – Antioxidant, chelating agent.
- Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate – UV filter.
- Tributyl Citrate – Flavoring.
- Propolis Extract – Antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory.
- Royal Jelly Extract – Bactericidal, regenerating, anti-inflammatory.
- CI 19140 (Yellow 5) – Cosmetic dye.
- Honey Extract – Antioxidant, soothing, moisturizer.
- CI 16035 – Cosmetic dye.
- Benzyl Alcohol –
- Fragrance – Perfuming.
Key Ingredients Of TonyMoly I’m Honey Deep Moisture Rescue Mask
- Antioxidant – Propolis Extract, Honey Extract.
- Skin-identical ingredient – Glycerin.
- Soothing – Royal Jelly Extract, Honey Extract.
Who Is TonyMoly I’m Honey Deep Moisture Rescue Mask For?
TonyMoly I’m Honey Deep Moisture Rescue Mask For is a great option for those with dry or dull skin, and it leaves skin looking and feeling refreshed and radiant. It contains a multitude of beneficial ingredients for the skin, including honey, propolis, and royal jelly extract.
Honey is a natural humectant, meaning it helps to draw moisture into the skin and keep it there. Propolis is a resin-like substance that is known for its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. Royal jelly extract is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, which are all essential for healthy skin.
TonyMoly’s I’m Honey Deep Moisture Rescue Mask targeted at those with dry skin, but it is really good for all skin types, including oily, combination, and sensitive skin.
TonyMoly’s I’m Honey Deep Moisture Rescue Mask comes in a beautiful eye catching bright yellow tones jar made from pretty sturdy plastic.
My Opinion About The TonyMoly I’m Honey Deep Moisture Rescue Mask
The first time I tried TonyMoly’s I’m Honey Deep Moisture Rescue Mask, I wasn’t sure what to expect. Judging by the ingredients list, it looked like it would be a good product to try out. The packaging is cute and eye-catching, but I wasn’t sure if the product would actually work. I was pleasantly surprised. The mask went on smoothly and felt really nice and cooling on my skin.
TonyMoly’s I’m Honey Deep Moisture Rescue Mask has thick gel texture. I could see a noticeable difference in the appearance of my skin after just one use, and my skin felt softer and smoother.
The mask itself was easy to apply, and smelled pleasantly of honey. I left it on for the recommended 15 minutes, then washed it off. My skin felt really soft, moisturized and hydrated, and looked brighter and more radiant. The next morning, my skin still felt soft and plump. I’m very impressed with this mask, and would definitely recommend it to anyone with dry skin. It’s a great way to give your skin a boost of hydration, and the honey scent is a nice bonus.
Where To Buy TonyMoly I’m Honey Deep Moisture Rescue Mask?
My Final Thoughts About The TonyMoly I’m Honey Mask
Overall, I was really impressed with the TonyMoly I’m Honey Mask. It is a great product that leaves skin feeling soft, hydrated and looking radiant. It’s definitely worth the price and would make a great addition to anyone’s beauty routine.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Use TonyMoly I’m Mask?
Generously apply mask to skin avoiding eye and lip area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water.
How Often To Use TonyMoly I’m Honey Mask?
You can use TonyMoly I’m Honey Rescue Mask up to three times a week. Don’t use it every day.
Is TonyMoly I’m Honey Mask Good For Skin?
Yes, TonyMoly I’m Honey Deep Moisture Mask is known for its hydrating, nourishing and moisturizing benefits to the skin. They use natural ingredients that supplement the nourishment of the skin.
- Propolis Extract.
- Honey Extract.
- Royal Jelly Extract.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Makes skin radiant.
- FREE of Parabens, Silicones, Alcohol, Talc, Mineral Oils.
- Volume 100ml.
- Contains dye, fragrance and PEG.