TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Hydro-Burst Morning Mask Review 2023
I was really excited to try TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Hydro-Burst Morning Mask because I love TonyMoly products especially their masks. I heard a lot of good reviews about this mask, plus it is one of the best TonyMoly’s products, so of course I decided to try it.
In this article, I will tell you about the TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Hydro-Burst Morning Mask, does it lives what it claims, does it worth buying, does it have any downsides and of course my experience of using it.
TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Hydro-Burst Morning Mask Review 2023:
Waking up with dull and tired skin? This refreshing morning mask is exactly what your skin needs! With a lightweight gel texture that’s infused with natural Green Tea, Bamboo and Centella Asiatica Extracts, this mask will replenish your skin leaving it feeling calmer, cool and hydrated. Free of Parabens, Alcohol, and Talc.
- Green Tea Extract – Refreshes, brightens and purifies the skin.
- Bamboo Extract – Soothes and calms skin.
- Centella Asiatica Extract – Protects the skin barrier and calms skin.
TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Hydro-Burst Morning Mask Ingredients
Water, Centella Asiatica Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Glycerin, Xylitol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Octyldodeceth-16, Sodium Carbomer, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Buteth-3, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Vitex Agnus-Castus Extract, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate,
Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Tributyl Citrate, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Pueraria Thunbergiana Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Tocopherol, Glucose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Fragrance
A More In-depth Breakdown Of TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Hydro-Burst Morning Mask Ingredients
- Water – Solvent.
- Centella Asiatica Extract – Regenerating, anti-aging, antiseptic, soothing.
- Bambusa Vulgaris Extract – Mattifying exfoliating, moisturizer, antioxidant, antibacterial.
- Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract – Antioxidant, moisturizer, regenerating, rejuvenating.
- Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract – Skin conditioning.
- Houttuynia Cordata Extract – Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic.
- Glycerin – Moisture-retaining component, solvent.
- Xylitol – Emulsifier, skin softener, solvent.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract – Antioxidant, anti-aging, antiseptic.
- Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract – Antibacterial, antiseptic.
- Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract – Antibacterial, antiseptic.
- Arctium Lappa Root Extract – Preservative, dye, healing, anti-inflammatory.
- Phellinus Linteus Extract – Antioxidant, anti-aging.
- Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract – Healing, moisturizing, treating burns, wound healing, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory.
- Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract – Skin conditioning.
- Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract – Skin conditioning.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract – Healing, moisturizing, treating burns, wound healing, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory.
- Butylene Glycol – Solvent, preservative.
- Carbomer – Thickener, moisturizes, soothing.
- PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil – Surfactant.
- Arginine – Fragrance, skin conditioning.
- Hydroxyacetophenone – Preservative enhancer, antioxidant.
- Octyldodeceth-16 – Emulsifying.
- Sodium Carbomer – Emulsion stabilizer, viscosity regulator.
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract – Skin conditioner, regenerating, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory.
- Buteth-3 – Solvent.
- 1,2-Hexanediol – Solvent.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract – Soothing, moisturizer.
- Vitex Agnus-Castus Extract – Astringent.
- Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate – UV protection.
- Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer – Emulsifier, moisturizer.
- Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract – Bactericidal, antioxidant, anti-aging.
- Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract – Antioxidant.
- Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water – Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory.
- Corallina Officinalis Extract – Antioxidant, emollient, rejuvenating.
- Tributyl Citrate – Skin conditioning, emollient.
- Soluble Collagen – Rejuvenating, moisturizer, healing.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, moisturizer.
- Xanthan Gum – Gelling agent, thickener.
- Cnidium Officinale Root Extract – Skin conditioning.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice – Healing, moisturizing, treating burns, wound healing, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory.
- Pueraria Thunbergiana Root Extract – Antioxidant.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract – Antioxidant, skin conditioning, moisturizer, fragrance, soothing.
- Xylitylglucoside – Moisturizer, skin softener.
- Anhydroxylitol – Skin conditioning, moisturizer.
- Tocopherol – Antioxidant, skin softener, UV protection, anti-inflammatory, moisturizer.
- Glucose – Moisturizer.
- Ethylhexylglycerin – Adds aroma, stabilizes moisture, antioxidant.
- Disodium EDTA – Antioxidant, chelating agent.
- Hexyl Cinnamal – Floral fragrance.
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional – Floral fragrance.
- Linalool – Flavoring.
- Fragrance – Perfuming.
Key Ingredients Of TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Hydro-Burst Morning Mask
- Antioxidant – Green Tea Extract
- Skin-identical ingredient – Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate.
- Soothing – Green Tea Extract, Bamboo Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract and Aloe Extract.
Who Is TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Hydro-Burst Morning Mask For?
The TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Hydro-Burst Morning Mask is a refreshing and hydrating option for those mornings when you need a little extra help getting your skin looking its best. This mask contains green tea extract, which is full of antioxidants, as well as hyaluronic acid, which helps to keep your skin hydrated.
The gel-like texture of the mask is also very refreshing and cooling, making it a great option for those mornings when you wake up feeling dehydrated. TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Hydro-Burst Morning Mask has a light texture, which is perfect for oily skin.
This mask is made with green tea extract, which is known for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Bamboo extract is known to be very calming and soothing. Centella Asiatica Extract is also great for calming down irritated skin. It also contains hyaluronic acid, which is a powerhouse ingredient that helps to hydrate and plump the skin.
As you can see TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Hydro-Burst Morning Mask target skin with different concerns. It is effective foe dry, oily, combination and sensitive skin.
If you are just like me, that love cute looking skin care products, then you will definitely love this one. TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Hydro-Burst Morning Mask The comes in a beautiful eye catching jar made in bright green colors. I love how it’s very aesthetically pleasing and would look great on any bathroom counter.
My Opinion About The TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Hydro-Burst Morning Mask
After trying a lot of TonyMoly’s masks, I decided to try TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Hydro-Burst Morning Mask and I was really impressed with it! The mask comes in a cute green jar and it’s full of a thick, clear gel that’s very lightweight and refreshing.
TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Hydro-Burst Morning Mask has a light green tea scent that’s not overwhelming. I usually apply the mask after I wash my face and while my skin is still damp. I apply a generous amount and leave it on for about 15-20 minutes. After that, I just rinse it off with water.
My skin is so soft, plump, hydrated and radiant after using this mask, and the green tea scent was really refreshing. I also noticed that it helps to calm any redness or irritation I have. I always follow up with a moisturizer, but my skin feels so hydrated and plump that I don’t always need one.
Overall, I’m very happy with the TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Mask and would recommend it to anyone looking for a hydrating and refreshing face mask.
Where To Buy TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Hydro-Burst Morning Mask?
My Final Thoughts About The TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Hydro-Burst Morning Mask
The TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Morning Mask is a great product for those who are looking for a way to achieve and maintain healthy skin. The mask is easy to use and can be used on any skin type. The results of using this mask are immediate and it leaves the skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.
I really enjoyed using TonyMoly’s I’m Green Tea Hydro-Burst Morning Mask and I definitely recommend to you to try it out. It is effective, affordable, make skin hydrated, soft, smooth, calm and radiant.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Use TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Mask?
Generously apply mask to skin avoiding eye and lip area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
How Often To Use TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Mask?
TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Mask is gentle enough to use it every day, but I recommend to use it 2-3 times per week.
Does TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Mask Really Work?
With its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties, TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Mask can help benefit your skin in a variety of ways. Not only can hydrate your skin and even out complexion, it also protects your skin from premature aging, UV damage, redness, and irritation.
Is TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Mask Good For Acne?
Thanks to the green tea, Centella Asiatica, Aloe and others soothing ingredients, TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Mask calms the skin, relieves redness and irritation, and minimizes excess oiliness on your skin.
Should I Moisturize My Skin After TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Mask?
After rinsing off TonyMoly I’m Green Tea Mask, you should moisturize your skin while it’s still damp. Choose a moisturizer designed for your skin type, and apply a thin layer after removing your face mask. This can help keep your skin hydrated, maximizing the full effects of mask.
- Green Tea Extract.
- Bamboo Extract.
- Centella Asiatica Extract.
- Hyaluronic Acid.
- Makes skin radiant.
- Light, refreshing scent.
- Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
- It is gentle enough to use every day.
- FREE of Paraben, Silicones, Alcohol, Talc and Mineral oils.
- Volume: 100ml.
- Contains fragrance, PEGs, essential oils.
- Some people find green tea smell pretty strong.