The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream Review 2023
The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream is one of the best The Face Shop moisturizers, but there is really hard to find a good, detailed review on it.
In this article, I will tell you about the The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream, about all of it’s pros and cons, with an in-depth breakdown of ingredients, as well as to which skin type it will suit the most.
The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream Review 2023:
This ultra-hydrating line highlights the benefits of chia seeds, which hold up to 15 times more water than their own weight. Chia seeds soothe inflammation and calm acne-prone skin. The presence of B12 aids in preventing hyperpigmentation and dark spots. It also helps promote the growth of healthy skin cells in order to repair damaged skin.
As the last step in your skincare routine, this cream can be used day and night to lock in moisture and soothe the skin.
A gel cream that soaks your skin with moisture: The refreshing gel moisturizing cream drenches your skin with moisture, without leaving a sticky residue.
The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream Ingredients
Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Caprylic/Capric Oil, Jojoba Esters, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Maltodextrin, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Cyanocobalamin, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Isohexadecane, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Trisodium Edta, Tromethamine, Perfume/Fragrance
A More In-depth Breakdown Of The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream Ingredients
- Water/Eau – solvent.
- Glycerin – skin-identical ingredient, moisturizer/humectant.
- Cyclohexasiloxane – solvent.
- Propanediol – solvent, moisturizer/humectant.
- Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate – emollient and emulsifier, solvent.
- 1,2-Hexanediol – solvent.
- Butylene Glycol – solvent, catalyst, preservative.
- Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters – softener, thickener, emulsion stabilizer.
- Hydrogenated Polydecene – softening.
- Cetyl Palmitate – thickener, stabilizer, solvent, anti-inflammatory.
- Panthenol – moisturizer, anti-inflammatory, emollient.
- Caprylic/Capric Oil – emollient.
- Jojoba Esters – skin-softening.
- Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables – surfactant, emollient.
- Maltodextrin – absorbent, emulsion stabilizer.
- Sodium Citrate – chelating component, acidity regulator, buffer component.
- Citric Acid – antioxidant, preservative.
- Cyanocobalamin – antioxidant.
- Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate – emulsifier.
- Isohexadecane – skin softener, solvent.
- Eclipta Prostrata Extract – anti-inflammatory, antioxidant.
- Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract – antiseptic, bactericidal, anti-inflammatory.
- Tocopherol – antioxidant, skin softener, UV protection, anti-inflammatory, moisturizer.
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer – emulsion stabilizer.
- Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer – viscosity controlling.
- Polysorbate 60 – antifoam, antistatic, solvent.
- Trisodium Edta – chelating component.
- Tromethamine – flavoring agent, buffering agent.
- Perfume/Fragrance – perfuming.
Key Ingredients Of The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream
- Antioxidant – Eclipta Prostrata Extract.
- Skin-identical ingredient – Glycerin.
- Soothing – Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Panthenol.
Who Is The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream For?
The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream suitable for all skin types, from normal and dry to combination and oily. It also suitable for sensitive skin.
The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream has lightweight texture, has soothing and healing properties, so it is good for oily skin. But it also moisturizes the skin well and provides the amazing hydration, so it is perfect for dry skin.
And The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream has good ingredients list, so it is suitable for sensitive skin.
The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream comes in quite sturdy and bulky jar. It made in light rose tone, which is very beautiful.
Honestly, I prefer smaller and more exquisite packaging, which would be more convenient to travel with. The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream comes with a small plastic spatula, that makes taking out the product convenient and hygienic.
My Opinion About The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream
I really like The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream it is very hydrating, moisturizing and nourishing, but it has few downsides.
The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream has a pleasant, floral fragrance. But for some people it could seems too strong. I personally love it. But people that are sensitive to smells may not like it. Bu the good news is that it doesn’t linger long.
What I really like about the The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream it is it’s amazing soft and light texture, that instantly absorbs into the skin. After absorption, the moisturizer doesn’t feel heavy or greasy.
The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream layers well with other products and under makeup. It gives a boost of moisture to the skin, makes it look glowy and feel plump. I like to apply it on slightly wet skin which helps lock in the hydration better. Right after application feels very nice, hydrating and nourishing on my face.
After few week of using The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream, I noticed, that it doesn’t clog the pores and it soothes the skin, relieve redness and heal small rashes.
Where To Buy The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream?
My Final Thoughts About The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream
In general, I really love The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream, it moisturizes the skin well, and after application it feels very nourishing, makes skin soft, smooth, radiant.
I’m not sure that I will buy it again, because I fell in love with new Laneige’s moisturizer Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream, but it definitely worth trying.
- Chia Seeds.
- Vitamin B12.
- Smoothens the skin.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Softens the skin.
- Seals moisture in skin.
- Provides glow.
- 100% Natural.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- FREE of 6 types of parabens, alcohol, phenoxyethanol, tar colorant, animal ingredients, mineral oil, BHT, and benzophenone-3.
- Volume 50ml.
- Contains perfume and PEG.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Use The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream?
The rich hydrating gel cream with pink vitamin (B12) for moisture rich complexion and skin soothing chia seed extract, floods your skin with moisture for a revitalized and hydrated look.
How to use: Apply to skin every morning and at night.
Is The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream Good For Acne?
The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream is good for acne prone skin, because it contains chia seeds that are also a great source of Omega 3 fatty acids which delay ageing, reduce acne scars and make sure your skin is shining through.
Is The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream Good For Oily Skin?
The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream has very light texture and has calming, healing and soothing properties, which make it good for oily skin. Plus it has really good composition, doesn’t clog pores, doesn’t cause break out.
Is The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream Good For Dry Skin?
The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream is very hydrating, nourishing and moisturizing, so it is perfect for dry skin.
Is The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream Whitens The Skin?
Yes, The Face Shop Chia Seed Hydro Cream brightens the skin. It contains chia seeds that helps to whiten the skin. Chia seeds contain essential minerals and nutrients which help clear dead cells from your skin and help in skin whitening.