Do you wanna try Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Serum and looking for a good review on it? Then this article is specially for you.
In this article, I will tell you about the Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Serum, about all of it’s pros and cons, with an in-depth breakdown of ingredients as well as to whom this serum will be an ideal option.
Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Serum Review 2023:
- 1/2000 hyaluronic acid: Compared to the size of HA previously used by LANEIGE (1,000kDa) with the smallest Blue HA (0.5kDa).
- 575% moisture plumping, firming and barrier repair right after use.
- 575% skin moisture boost right after use! Plump, moisture-filled, and vibrant skin.
- 59.0% improvement for (temporary) barrier damage 1 hour after use.
- Immediate 4.9% firming effect for tired skin.
Rescue thirsty skin with this superstar serum! Superstar Blue Hyaluronic Acid, fermented with deep sea algae and a 10-step microfiltration process, instantly absorbs for deep, lasting hydration. Peptide helps visibly firm while green tea enzyme helps strengthen skin’s moisture barrier.
A juicy serum with Blue Hyaluronic Acid that intensely hydrates for a smooth, supple complexion. Hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested, & suitable for sensitive skin! Instant hydrating serum with a soft-melting formula that instantly replenishes the skin with moisture and boosts firmness to reveal a lively look.
Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Serum Ingredients
Water / Aqua / Eau, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Squalane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Propanediol, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tromethamine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Dextrin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance / Parfum, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Disodium Edta, Betaine, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Glucose, Tocopherol, Magnesium Chloride, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract
A More In-depth Breakdown Of Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Serum Ingredients
- Water / Aqua / Eau – Solvent.
- Butylene Glycol – Moisturizer/humectant | solvent.
- Dipropylene Glycol – Solvent.
- Glycerin – Skin-identical ingredient | moisturizer/humectant.
- Squalene – Skin-identical ingredient | emollient.
- 1,2-Hexanediol – Solvent.
- Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer – Viscosity controlling.
- Propanediol – Solvent | moisturizer/humectant.
- Carbomer – Viscosity controlling.
- Cetearyl Alcohol – Emollient | viscosity controlling | emulsifying | surfactant/cleansing.
- Tromethamine – Buffering.
- Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate – Emulsifying.
- Dextrin – Viscosity controlling | moisturizer/humectant.
- Hydrogenated Lecithin – Emollient | emulsifying.
- Ethylhexylglycerin – Preservative.
- Fragrance / Parfum – Perfuming.
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate – Emollient | emulsifying.
- Disodium Edta – Chelating.
- Betaine – Moisturizer/humectant.
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid – Moisturizer/humectant.
- Beta-Glucan – Soothing | moisturizer/humectant.
- Xylitylglucoside – Moisturizer/humectant.
- Anhydroxylitol – Moisturizer/humectant.
- Xylitol – Moisturizer/humectant.
- Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate – Moisturizer/humectant.
- Glucose – Moisturizer/humectant.
- Tocopherol – Antioxidant.
- Magnesium Chloride – Viscosity controlling.
- Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate – Cell-communicating ingredient.
- Undaria Pinnatifida Extract – Antioxidant.
Key Ingredients Of Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Serum
- Antioxidant – Tocopherol.
- Cell-communicating ingredient – Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate.
- Skin-identical ingredient – Glycerin, Squalene.
- Soothing – Beta-Glucan.
Who Is Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Serum For?
Laneige Water Bank Blue Serum recommended for any skin type that needs good hydration. For normal to dry skin it will be an ideal option, but for oily and sensitive it will be very good as well.
Laneige Water Bank Blue Serum has a lightweight, creamy texture which absorbs quickly, instantly replenishing the skin with moisture and boosting firmness to restore bounce and plumpness.
Thanks to its mild formula which is free from bad ingredients, Laneige Water Bank Blue Serum is suitable even for sensitive skin.
Laneige Water Bank Blue Serum is fast absorbing and has non-greasy texture means it’s also suitable for those with oily skin too.
I really love the packaging of Laneige Water Bank Blue Serum. The serum comes in a bottle that has a soft blue and beige color. To take out the serum, you simply have to rotate the bottle and the hole will come up where you can pump out the product.
The indicator on the back side of serum will turns red if the product is almost finished.
My Opinion About The Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Serum
I love to try new beauty products and I fell in love with Laneige Water Bank Blue Serum from the first application. It is so moisturizing, I really love it’s soft, milky texture and the smell is simply amazing.
Laneige Water Bank Blue Serum absorbs quite instantly into skin, lives no sticky feeling, and it made my skin feel smoother and hydrated right after applying it.
What I noticed after using Laneige Water Bank Blue Serum for some time, that it has a calming effect, it doesn’t clog the pores and it definitely doesn’t provoke any inflammations.
Laneige Water Bank Blue Serum has the best effect using it together with Laneige Water Bank Blue Cream, but with others moisturizers it can be safely used as well.
I used Laneige Water Bank Blue Serum twice a day along with Laneige Water Bank Blue Cream and observed that my skin stayed hydrated and supple throughout the day. It didn’t disrupt my makeup, on the opposite, make up after the serum and moisturizer was looking good and fresh almost all day long.
Where To Buy Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Serum?
My Final Thoughts About The Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Serum
I really love Laneige Water Bank Blue Serum and I will definitely repurchase it again along with Laneige Water Bank Blue Cream, because they give amazing hydration and I love how my skin feels and looks after them.
- Blue Hyaluronic Acid.
- Green Tea Enzyme.
- Innovative, attractive packaging.
- Quickly absorbs into skin.
- Soft scent.
- Gives a calming effect.
- Non sticky.
- Makes skin feels smoother and hydrated.
- Doesn’t clog the pores.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- FREE of animal ingredients, synthetic pigments, mineral oil, triethanolamine, polyacrylamide, mineral oil, triethanolamine, polyacrylamide, imidazolidinyl urea, alcohol, paraben, PEG surfactant.
- Volume 50ml.
- Quite pricey.
- Contains perfume.
Love yourself and be beautiful!