Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream Review 2023
Do you want to try Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream an looking for an honest review about it? If yes, then this article is specially for you.
In this article, I will tell you about Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream, about all of it’s pros and cons, with in-depth breakdown of all ingredients and also will tell to whom it will be a perfect option.
Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream Review 2023:
- Redness relief 92%.
- Skin barrier strengthening.
- Translucent glow.
- 10 layer inner skin hydration.
- Micro-sized Blue Hyaluronic Acid, enhanced using Laneige’s patented manufacturing process.
- Micro-sized Blue Hyaluronic Acid, 1/2000* the original size. The difference in skin absorption comes from the molecular size!
- Repair and Replenish! 300%* improvement of a damaged skin barrier.
- The wonderful potency in improving barrier damage by up to 62.2% in just 1 hour after using the cream has been confirmed.
- Experience an instant 68.2% dead skin reduction and a smooth skin transformation.
- Powerful 56.6% retention of moisture even after 100 hours.
- 213.6% moisture increase at the 10th layer of skin (stratum corneum) has been verified through clinical test.
Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream Ingredients
Water / Aqua / Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Squalane, Sucrose Polystearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Methyl Trimethicone, Dibutyl Adipate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Bis-Hydroxyethoxypropyl Dimethicone, Stearyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Octadecene, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance / Parfum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dextrin, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Sorbitan Isostearate, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Ceramide NP, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Tocopherol, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract
A More In-depth Breakdown Of Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream Ingredients
- Water / Aqua / Eau – The main component, solvent.
- Butylene Glycol – Solvent, preservative.
- Glycerin – Moisture-retaining component, solvent, emulsifier.
- Squalene – Skin emollient, protective function, moisture-retaining component, anti-aging, fragrance fixative.
- Sucrose Polystearate – Skin conditioning, surfactant, emulsifier, emollient.
- Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate – Viscosity regulator, emollient, stabilizes the emulsion.
- Methyl Trimethicone – Solvent.
- Dibutyl Adipate – Plasticizer, film former, emollient.
- 1,2-Hexanediol – Solvent, humidity regulator.
- Glyceryl Stearate – Emulsifier, film former, emulsion stabilizer, softens and moisturizes the skin.
- Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate – Emulsion component, moisturizer and emollient, thickener.
- Bis-Hydroxyethoxypropyl Dimethicone – Silicone.
- Stearyl Dimethicone – Silicone derivative.
- Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride – Emollient, protective.
- Stearic Acid – Thickener, emollient, humectant, emulsifier.
- Palmitic Acid – Thickener, emulsion component, skin softener, stabilizer, relieves skin irritation.
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene – Film former, humectant, thickener, emollient, binder, protective function.
- Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer – Emulsion stabilizer, viscosity regulator, thickener.
- Cetyl Alcohol – Emollient, emulsifier, thickener.
- Propanediol – Solvent, emollient component, moisturizer, enhances the effect of preservatives.
- Octadecene – Viscosity regulator.
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer – Emulsion stabilizer, viscosity regulator, film former.
- Fragrance / Parfum – Flavoring.
- Xanthan Gum – Thickener.
- Glyceryl Caprylate – Emulsifier, creates a protective barrier on the skin, preservative, emollient, softens the skin.
- Dextrin – Thickening agent, emulsifier, solvent.
- Tromethamine – Flavoring agent, buffering agent, odor masking, acidity regulator.
- Ethylhexylglycerin – Adds aroma, stabilizes moisture, antioxidant.
- Disodium Edta – Antioxidant, chelating agent.
- Sorbitan Isostearate – Mild emulsifier.
- Allantoin – Healing, regenerating, anti-inflammatory, softening, moisturizing.
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid – Moisturizing, regenerating and healing the skin.
- Beta Glucan – Healing, protective, cleansing, rejuvenating, moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, firming agent.
- Ceramide NP – Restores the protective barrier, nourishes, tones, moisturizes, relieves irritation.
- Myristic Acid – Surfactant, emulsifier.
- Arachidic Acid – Softener, emulsifier.
- Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate – Probiotic, has an anti-inflammatory, regenerating effect.
- Tocopherol – Antioxidant, skin nutrition, skin softening, UV protection, anti-inflammatory, moisturizer.
- Undaria Pinnatifida Extract – Softening, skin brightening, antioxidant, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, protective function.
Key Ingredients Of Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream
- Antioxidant – Tocopherol.
- Skin-identical ingredient – Glycerin, Squalene, Ceramide NP.
- Soothing – Allantoin, Beta-Glucan.
Who Is Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream For?
Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream is perfect for normal to dry skin. For oily skin Laneige specially designed Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream For Combination To Oily Skin.
But if you have oily or combination skin, you can try this one as well, because Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream is really lightweight.
The first thing I want to touch on, is the packaging. The jar has a cubic shape with rounded edges. Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream, like the whole line Laneige Water Bank, has very beautiful minimalistic design in light blue color.
Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream also comes with applicator, for easy and hygienic use.
My Opinion About The Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream
The Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream is extremely lightweight, making it perfect for summer. It doesn’t look greasy and it absorbs quickly into the skin giving a refreshed and glowy look.
I’ve never tried a moisturizer that’s felt as hydrating as the Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream. It has a slight scent, I really love it.
The hydration lasts all day long, and makes my foundation look smooth and glassy.
What I really like about Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream, that it has pretty economic consumption, I didn’t really need a lot of moisturizer to apply it all over my face and neck. Which is very good Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream is pretty pricy. I get used to use Cosrx Advanced Snail 92 All In One Cream, that for 100ml. of cream costs 10 or even 15 euros less than Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream, depending on which website you buy.
Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream right after application feels very nice, hydrating and nourishing on my face. But it doesn’t clog the pores and feels very lightweight on skin.
Where To Buy Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream
My Final Thoughts About The Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream
I highly recommend the Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream Moisturizer if you have normal to dry skin and need an extra boost of hydration.
I really fell in love with Laneige Water Bank Blue Hyaluronic Cream from the first application and will definitely repurchase it again.
- 1/2000 micro-sized hyaluronic acid.
- 300% full repair.
- 62.2% Barrier strengthening.
- Attractive packaging.
- Soft aromatic scent.
- Absorbs quickly.
- Soothe, hydrate skin very well.
- Skin feels soft and plump.
- Doesn’t leave greasy feeling.
- Doesn’t clog the pores.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- FREE of animal ingredients, paraben, PEG, polyacrylamide, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, synthetic pigments, surfactant.
- Volume 50ml.
- Contains perfume, PEG and silicone.
- A little bit pricey
Love yourself and be beautiful!