Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist Review 2022 – Amazing Cheap Korean Mist
If you are looking for a cheap Korean mist with a good composition, then I advise you to pay attention to Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist. This was my first Korean mist I tried and I must say I wasn’t disappointed. Of course, it isn’t perfect, but I think that for such a price it can be forgiven for it. Besides, I have found an excellent use for this mist.
In this article, I will tell you about the Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist, all the pros and cons, and the uses I’ve discovered for myself.
Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist Review 2022:
A Manufacturer Claims
- Low pH soothing gel mist that soothes sensitive, dry skin with refreshing and moisturizing sensation. Full of fresh nourishing energy from 99% pure peach extract that is outstanding for relieving skin dehydration.
- Simply spray with weak acidity soothing gel full of fresh nutrition of 99% pure peach.
- High-pure fresh nutrition
- Hypoallergenic prescription
- All-in-one mist available for all arias that crave for moisturizing and soothing from skin to body.
- FREE of Isopropyl Crezol, Urea, DMDM Hydantoin, Mineral Oil, Benzophenone-3, Avobenzone, BHA, BHT, Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sorbic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Amine, Triclosan, Thymol, Paraben, PEG, Colorant.
- Skin irritation test completed
- Skin irritation level 0%
- Hypoallergenic product can be used safely even on sensitive skin
- Contain 99% pure peach extract that is excellent in replenishing skin moisture
- Ingredients that take care of sensitive skin
- 99% pure peach extract – Patented ingredients for Nutrition & Soothing
- Honey extract (TIME DROPTM) – Nutrition & Hydration
- Natural ProtectorTM – Soothing for hypersensitive skin
- My Orchard Soothing Gel double squeeze technique
- TIME DROPTM – Honey squeeze – Process of extracting honey’s natural effective ingredients drop by drop like Dutch coffee over a long period of time without artificial force.
- RVITAWTM – Cold pressed Juice – It is process that slowly juices at 100% cold temperatures to capture the fruit’s own color, aroma and texture without destroying vitamins and nutrients.
- Double squeeze technique pressing with earnestness of waiting drop by drop.
- Deliver vitamins and nutrients of honey and nectar without destroying effective ingredients.
- Contain patented ingredients for soothing that are excellent in skin soothing and hydration.
- Natural ProtectorTM
- Seven types of nature-derived (fermented bean, willow, cinnamon, oregano, cypress, portulaca and scutellariabaicalensis) ingredients are contained to help skin soothing and hydration.
- A weakly acidic soothing mist which is multi-functional to moisturize, soothe.
- The mild formula instantly delivers deep hydration and soothing effect to skin effectively.
- You can use it on both face and body.
- Free of 18 chemical ingredients such as Artificial Color, Mineral Oil.
- Passed the skin irritation test.
On The Package
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Betaine, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Honey Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance(Limonene, Linalool)
More In-Depth Breakdown Of Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist Ingredients
- Water – main component, solvent.
- Glycerin – humectant, solvent, denatured alcohol, emollient, protective, moisturizing effect, solvent, viscosity regulator, emulsifier.
- Dipropylene Glycol – solvent, viscosity, flavor control.
- Betaine – is an active ingredient with moisturizing, softening, stabilizing and strengthening properties. An obligatory component of cosmetics for dry, sensitive, aging skin.
- Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate – skin conditioning, emulsion component, solvent.
- Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract – antioxidant, bactericidal, anti-inflammatory, anti-acne, abrasive, skin conditioner, moisturizer, softener.
- Panthenol – moisturizer, hair conditioning, skin regeneration and healing, strengthens hair, anti-inflammatory, anti-acne, humectant, emollient.
- Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer – emulsion stabilizer, viscosity regulator, film former.
- Tromethamine – flavoring, buffering agent, masking odor, acidity regulator.
- Disodium EDTA – antioxidant, chelating agent, increases foaming, enhances the effect of preservatives.
- Centella Asiatica Extract – repairs sun damaged skin, prolongs skin youth, skin regeneration, antiseptic.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract – is used in cosmetics in the form of oils and extracts, seeds, leaves, berries, preservative, dye, anti-acne, antioxidant, bactericidal, nourishes hair follicles, anti-inflammatory, stimulates hair growth, UV protection, anti-couperosis, lifting, anti-aging, antiseptic, healing.
- Butylene Glycol – preservative, solvent, catalyst – enhances the effect of other components, humectant.
- 1,2-Hexanediol – solvent, moisture regulator
- Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract – skin conditioning
- Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract – is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory.
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract – sebum regulator, tightens pores, anti-acne, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, conditioner for skin and hair, skin regeneration, normalizes secretion, antioxidant, anti-dandruff, tones the skin.
- Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract – fragrance, skin healing, acne treatment, anti-dandruff, hair growth activation and strengthening, antibacterial, skin toning and nourishment.
- Lactobacillus / Soybean Ferment Extract – emollient.
- Pentylene Glycol – preservative, solvent, moisturizer, emulsion stabilization, skin and hair conditioning, retain moisture in skin.
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract – skin conditioner, skin regeneration, anti-microbial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory.
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract – emollient, astringent, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, regenerating, healing, soothing, antimicrobial, anti-couperose, anti-aging, anti-pigment.
- Honey Extract – aromatic, rejuvenating, toning, moisturizer, cleansing, tightens pores, anti-inflammatory, healing, protection from UV rays and harmful environmental factors, against hair loss.
- Caprylyl Glycol – moisturizing action, stabilizer, preservative, antimicrobial action. Can be of plant and synthetic origin.
- Ethylhexylglycerin – is used in skin care products, imparts fragrance, stabilizes moisture, antioxidant, emollient effect.
- Phenoxyethanol – preservative.
- Chlorphenesin – preservative property, antibacterial.
- Fragrance (Limonene, Linalool) – flavoring.
Key Ingredients Of Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist
Antioxidant: Centella Asiatica Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract
Skin-identical ingredient: Glycerin
Soothing: Panthenol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract
Who Is Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist For?
- For hypersensitive skin that needs a relief effect.
- For skin that is frequently irritated from external environment and temperature.
- For those who need instant skin soothing.
- For skin that needs deep hydration with no sticky feeling.
- For skin that needs a soothing gel mist available on face as well as body.
All of the above is indicated by the manufacturer. Personally, I would recommend this mist for young skin that needs quick hydration. It also relieves irritation and is hypoallergenic, making it ideal for normal, combination, oily and sensitive skin.
This mist is rather weak for dry skin. But I found an application of this mist for dry skin, I will tell you about this later.
Place Of Purchase And Price
I bought Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist from Loverte online store (it is only available for delivery to Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Finland) and it cost me 4.50 euros.
In my opinion, this is simply unbelievably cheap for 125 ml of Korean Mist with a good composition.
Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist Package
Initially, Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist had a protective plastic film, so that you can be sure that no one has used the mist before you.
The packaging of Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist is made of rather dense, high-quality, transparent, rigid plastic.
Good lid, doesn’t loosen, closes well. A good dispenser, but if you use it as a body mist, and you need to press the dispenser 10 times, then it seize up after 5 presses.
My Opinion About The Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist
My opinion about Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist has changed slightly over the use.
1. After The First Use
Immediately after the first application of Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist, I realized that this is not a mist for use during the day, as it leaves a sticky film and a feeling of heaviness on the face.
But I didn’t buy it for that either. What I originally wanted it for, it fit perfectly. I am using Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist for the 7 skin method.
Personally, I have found for myself that 3-5 layers of this mist is quite enough for my normal skin. I usually apply it in 5 layers. The mist absorbs quite well, but it seems to me that there is a little stickiness after it.
2. After The Week Of Use
Super hydrated skin with using Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist for 7 skin method once in 3 days.
In my opinion, this is the best option for using the 7 skin method 2-3 times a week. This will help keep your skin hydrated and prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist is perfect for this purpose and for dry skin, because only in this way it will give her good hydration. But for dry skin, I recommend applying 5-7 layers of mist.
As a mist for moisturizing the skin during the day, I practically don’t use it, except very rarely once a day. Because otherwise it seems like the face is sticky and it feels heavy on the skin. And no matter with how many products I tried using Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist, this sticky feeling is still there and it is very unpleasant, so I don’t use it during the day.
3. After The Month Of Use
I alternated using Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist with Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner. Together with Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist, I used the Frudia Blueberry Hydrating line.
This line is simply fantastic – it provides amazing hydration. I really in love with this line, I will definitely write an article about it shortly.
When I used Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist for 7 skin method, I applied over Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Cream and Frudia Ultra UV Shield Sun Essence. I really like the effect – like after a very good sheet mask.
I also tried using Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist as a body mist. It moisturizes very well, absorbs quickly, leaves no stickiness.
It is very convenient to tap several times, and then distribute by hands. Otherwise, it is spent very uneconomically. Also, if you use a lot of taps, the dispenser starts to seize up after 5 taps.
I also enjoyed using the Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist instead of the aloe vera gel as after shave. It soothes the skin quite well, relieves irritation and redness.
4. After The End Of The Product
Where To Buy Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist
My Final Thoughts
I loved the Frudia My Orchard Peach Real Soothing Gel Mist and will definitely buy it again.
- One of the cheapest Korean mists
- Excellent hypoallergenic composition
- Suitable for 7 skin method
- Can be used as a toner
- Can be used as a body mist
- Can be used as an after shave
- Nice smell
- Light texture
- Well absorbed
- Sparingly consumed
- Leaves stickiness when applied during the day, on top of the cream. But if you use it as a toner or for the 7 skin method and apply cream on the top, then the stickiness becomes much less.
Love yourself and be beautiful!