Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner Review 2021 – An Amazing Toner For Deep Skin Hydration
If you are not already familiar with the Korean brand Frudia, then the best place to start is with Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner. I bought it recently, but I liked it so much that I wanted to try all the other Frudia toners.
In this article I will tell you in detail about the Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner, about its composition, and about all the pros that I have found for myself – I haven’t found any cons yet.
So let’s go …
Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner Review 2021:
A Manufacturer Claims
- A toner formulated with blueberry juice which deeply hydrates and revitalizes your dry, flaky skin to create a healthier skin.
- The moisturizing contents of blueberry helps optimize skin’s water-oil balance.
- Its watery texture is light and non-sticky.
- Passed the skin irritation test.
Strengthen and convert the effects of contaminants. Select 88% Blue Berry component. It provides energy and moisture to the skin. You can wear dry skin.
- One of ten super foods, Blueberry
- Contains anti-oxidative effect
- Rich antocianin
- Rich mineral and vitamin
- Fruit juice, extracted through R VITA WTM method!
- Fruit juice, with original active nutritional contents from ‘pulp + peel + seed of fruit,’ is used instead of toner!
- Intact anti-oxidative energy of blueberry!
- Absorbs quickly into skin and fills in the sense of moisture!
- Complete skin irritation test
- Certified as non-irritation product after human application test!
On The Package
The packaging of Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner contains all the necessary information on the composition and use of the product in English and Korean.
Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner Ingredients
Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract (88%), Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Betaine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Tocopherol
More In-Depth Breakdown Of Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner Ingredients
- Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract (88%) – shrinks pores, astringent, antioxidant, anti-aging, anti-inflammatory, protective, emollient.
- Butylene Glycol – preservative, dissolving agent, catalyst, enhances the effect of other components, humectant.
- Glycereth-26 – thickener, moisture regulator, emulsifier.
- 1,2-Hexanediol – solvent, humidity regulator.
- Panthenol – moisturizer, skin regeneration and healing, anti-inflammatory, anti-acne, humectant, emollient.
- Diethoxyethyl Succinate – solvent.
- Betaine – active substance, possesses moisturizing, softening, stabilizing and strengthening properties, an obligatory component of cosmetics for dry, sensitive, aging skin.
- PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil – surfactant, emulsion component, solvent, fragrance, softens skin, viscosity regulator.
- Phenoxyethanol – preservative.
- Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer – stabilizer, thickener, film former, controls viscosity.
- Disodium EDTA – antioxidant, chelating agent, increases foaming, enhances the effect of preservatives.
- Coco-Caprylate/Caprate – emollient, solubilizer, moisturizing and softening of the skin.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil – preservative, dye, anti-acne, antioxidant, bactericidal, anti-inflammatory UV protection, anti-couperose, lifting, anti-aging, antiseptic, healing.
- Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil – moisturizes and softens the skin, anti-inflammatory, sunscreen, relieves skin irritation, anti-aging.
- Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil – provides protection and nutrition to the skin. Has a pronounced antioxidant activity, neutralizes free radicals, stops premature aging and cell destruction, a natural UV filter.
- Punica Granatum Seed Oil – cleansing, astringent, tonic, antioxidant, protects the skin, anti-inflammatory, nourishes the skin, antibacterial, fragrance and flavor.
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil – moisturizing, skin regeneration, firming, anti-aging, UV protection of the skin.
- Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Oil – perfuming
- Tocopherol – antioxidant, skin nourishment, soften skin, UV protection, anti-inflammatory, moisturizer.
The composition of the toner, in my opinion, is not bad, especially for such a price. But still, don’t forget to do an allergic reaction test 24 hours before use, in order to exclude the possibility of individual intolerance.
Key Ingredients Of Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner
- Antioxidant – Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Tocopherol.
- Soothing – Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract (88%), Panthenol
Who Is Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner For?
- For anyone whose makeup doesn’t take well due to the dry skin.
- For anyone who feels dry even after applying a lot of moisturizing cream.
- For everyone who wants feel fresh moisture without sticky feeling.
- For anyone who feels uncomfortable with glossy and thick.
The above list is what is written on the Frudia website. But personally, I would recommend Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner for normal to dry skin types, as well as for combination skin, because it is designed specifically for hydration.
I would also recommend using it for young skin, because although blueberries have a rejuvenating and smoothing effect, they are clearly not as strong as from hyaluronic acid, snail mucin or anything else.
Personally, I found this toner light enough, but for my normal youthful skin it is exactly what I need.
Place Of Purchase And Price
I bought Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner from Drogas store, there was a good discount on Frudia products. And it cost me quite cheap, I don’t remember exactly how much, I don’t have a receipt, I think it was about 8 euros. On the iHerb Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner costs about $14.
Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner Package
Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner was originally packaged in a beautiful lilac and white cardboard box with a toner image. On the lid of the package there was a protective transparent sticker with a picture of fruit.
Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner has a good volume – 195ml – and is quite economical to use, even though I don’t use it economically at all.
The Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner itself had a protective plug that was inserted into the dispenser to prevent the product from spinning out. There was no protective foil. The toner dispenser is quite good, it is very convenient to take the required amount of product through it.
The photo of the toner on the manufacturer’s website is much brighter than the toner it actually is. Looking at this photo, it may even appear that the toner has an opaque packaging.
The toner bottle is fairly light. Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner is made of durable translucent plastic that squeezes just a little even from strong pressure.
My Opinion About The Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner
I began to write a review for this toner somewhere after a week of use. And so far, I’ve only used up a quarter of the product. So I will supplement my review, maybe my opinion about Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner will change.
1. After The First Use
With this toner, I had love at first sight. When I bought it, for some reason I knew for sure that it would suit me, and it really suited me perfectly.
Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner perfectly moisturizes the skin, has a pleasant scent, doesn’t leave stickiness. And besides, it has a very nice price – what else is needed from the toner.
The first thing I noticed when I first opened the toner was its smell. It’s just amazing. The smell is berry, blueberry smell predominates, but there is something else. The smell is very delicate, unobtrusive, but it quickly disappears from the skin.
The second thing I noticed is the texture. The texture of Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner is like a serum, not thick, but also not liquid like water.
And the third thing I noticed is that Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner moisturizes very well, absorbs quickly and leaves no stickiness.
2. After The Week Of Use
I tried the Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner for the 7 skin method, and I really liked the result. I applied it in 5 layers. The effect is as after a good sheet mask. I sealed the toner in the skin with an emulsion and sunscreen.
What I also noticed after using Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner is that it evens out skin tone perfectly. I already had a good skin tone, even and fresh, but after using this toner it became even fresher. I think the Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner has a slight brightening effect, which I really like.
3. After The Month Of Use
After a month of using Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner, my opinion on toner hasn’t changed much. I really really like this toner. It moisturizes well and is pleasant to use.
After using Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner in the morning and in the evening for a month, I used up only ¼ of the product, despite the fact that I used it several times for the 7 skin method.
But now I use Frudia My Orchard Real Soothing Gel Mist for this purpose, because it comes out cheaper, and the effect is generally about the same.
What I also noticed after a month of using Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner is that when I put it on my skin after squeezing out the blackheads, it tingles a little. This is due to the fact that blueberries contain many acids – citric acid, lactic acid, quinic acid, oxalic acid, malic and succinic acids. But this tingling goes away very quickly.
4. After The End Of The Product
Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner is the best Korean toner I’ve tried so far. It provides amazing hydration, evens skin tone well, doesn’t leave stickiness, has a good composition, smells good, is super economical to use and has a very nice price. I will definitely order it again soon.
So far I have tried three products from the Frudia Blueberry Hydrating line. I’ve tried Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner, Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Cream and Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Serum. I absolutely loved the Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner and Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Cream and I advise anyone looking for good moisturizing skin care products to try them.
Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Serum is also very good, but in my opinion, paying 28 euros for 50 ml of serum is expensive when you can buy 150 ml of emulsion and the effect will be the same. Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Serum is a product that everyone has to decide for themselves whether they need it or not.
I must say that when I used Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner with other products in the Frudia Blueberry Hydrating line, the hydrating effect was much stronger and lasted much longer.
How Long Did The Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner Last?
I started using Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner on 28.03. and it ended on 31.07. It’s just super economical considering I first used it for the 7 skin method.
Where To Buy Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner?
My Final Thoughts About The Frudia Blueberry Hydrating Toner
- Perfectly moisturizes
- Good composition
- Nice smell
- Beautiful design
- No stickiness
- Suitable for 7 skin method
- Convenient dispenser
- Good price
- Easily available for purchase
- No cons found
Love yourself and be beautiful!