If you want to find a honest review of Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser then keep reading.
In this article, I will tell you in detail about the Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, about all its pros and cons that I found for myself. And also, how my opinion about the Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser changed after, day, week and month of use.
So let’s go …
My Honest Review Of Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser 2023:
I started writing this review almost immediately after purchasing Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser. Therefore, this review is not yet final, I will supplement it, how change my opinion about the Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, what advantages and disadvantages I will reveal in it as I use it.
A Manufacturer Claims
The manufacturer’s website itself doesn’t say much about this product.
Mild, yet effective
This gentle cleanser does not irritate the skin, but it definitely does its job in removing all impurities from the skin.
Slightly acidic pH level helps maintain healthy skin by restoring the skin’s optimal pH level and protecting the skin from outer irritants.
Cleanses the skin without stripping feeling and leaves the skin refreshed, clean and glowy.
Can be used in the morning and night.
On The Package
Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser maintains skin’s optimal pH level. Formulated with purifying botanical ingredients, this low pH formula works to soothe, refresh and soften the skin without the stripping feeling. It’s great for a morning wash.
Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser Ingredients
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polysorbate 20, Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Ferment, Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Betaine Salicylate, Citric Acid, Ethyl Hexanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA
A More In-depth Breakdown Of Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser Ingredients
- Water -solvent
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine – cleansing, viscosity controlling, mild surfactant, cleansing, antistatic, stabilizers foam.
- Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate – mild surfactant, cleansing.
- Polysorbate 20 – emulsifying, surfactant, cleansing.
- Styrax Japonicus Branch/Fruit/Leaf Extract
- Butylene Glycol – moisturizer, solvent, viscosity controlling, preservative, solvent, catalyst, enhances the action of other components, humectant.
- Saccharomyces Ferment – natural deodorant, used in skin and hair products. Stimulates the production of collagen in the skin, makes the skin elastic, moisturizes, tightens, removes dry skin.
- Cryptomeria Japonica Leaf Extract
- Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract – soothes and strengthens the skin, improves blood circulation, has a tonic, anti-inflammatory, whitening and rejuvenating effect.
- Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract – has a deodorizing effect, tones the skin, bactericidal, normalizes secretion, anti-acne, cleansing, antiseptic.
- Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract – moisturizer.
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract
- Pueraria Lobata Root Extract – moisturizer, skin conditioning.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil – soothing, anti-acne, antioxidant, antimicrobial, antibacterial, perfuming.
- Allantoin – soothing healing, regenerating, anti-inflammatory, emollient, moisturizing, preventing pore clogging.
- Caprylyl Glycol – moisturizer, emollient, stabilizer, preservative, antimicrobial effect, can be of vegetable or synthetic origin.
- Ethylhexylglycerin – preservative, used in skin care products, imparts fragrance, stabilizes moisture, antioxidant, emollient effect.
- Betaine Salicylate – exfoliant, antimicrobial, antibacterial.
- Citric Acid – buffering skin cleansing and peeling, antioxidant, preservative, stabilizes acidity, skin whitening, anti-inflammatory effect, lifting.
- Ethyl Hexanediol – solvent, flavoring.
- 1,2-Hexanediol – solvent, humidity regulator.
- Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate – chelating.
- Sodium Benzoate – preservative, antifungal, antiseptic.
- Disodium EDTA – antioxidant, chelating agent, increases foaming, enhances the effect of preservatives.
Key Ingredients Of Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
- Anti-acne – Tea Tree Leaf Oil
- Antioxidant – Tea Tree Leaf Oil
- Exfoliant – Betaine Salicylate
- Soothing – Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Allantoin
Who Is Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser For?
I think Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser is perfect for normal to oily to combination skin.
Place Of Purchase And Price
I bought Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser from Loverte online store (it is only available for delivery to Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia and Finland) and it cost me quite cheap – 13.95 euros.
Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser Package
Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser was packaged in a protective film, it didn’t have any cardboard packaging. The gel is made in white, yellow and blue tones, it is pleasant to look at it, the combination of these colors reminds of something warm and pleasant, which immediately raises the mood, which cannot but please you early in the morning.
The Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser tube is made from good, quality, sturdy plastic. The plastic is not too thick, so even when the gel comes to the end it will still be convenient to squeeze out of the tube.
Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser has a classic flip top dispenser, which is still working properly, let’s see how it will be at the end of the gel. Inside the gel there was a protective membrane, foil, which ensures that no one has used the product before you.
My Opinion About The Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
1. After The First Use
I have long wanted to try Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, but after writing the article best Cosrx products, I decided to purchase it. This is the first Cosrx product I tried, and I must say, I was not disappointed.
The very first thing I noticed when I opened Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser was that it was too runny.
I took photos for review, in one of which I put the gel on its side, and a few drops of the gel came out of it without the slightest pressing. When washing, it is about the same, so you need to squeeze a drop of gel onto your hand and immediately tuck the gel back and close the lid, otherwise squeeze out much more than necessary.
The second thing I noticed when I first washed my face with Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser was its smell. Many in the reviews write that this is the smell of tea tree. I cannot say for sure whether this is true or not, because I have never used tea tree oil. But I personally found this smell disgusting.
But, I found a way for myself how to get rid of this smell, so that even while washing it you do not feel it. I simply use an electric facial brush and enough water to whip a drop of Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser into a thick foam. So the smell is immediately disappears and it is quite pleasant to use it.
But, even if you do not have a special facial brush for or a bubble maker, then you should not be upset – the smell doesn’t linger on the skin and disappears immediately after washing.
And the third thing that I noticed right after the first wash with Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser is that it doesn’t destroy the protective barrier of the skin. There is no stripping feeling, or feeling of dryness, tightness and the like. And for me this is the most important thing, for which I am ready to forgive this gel for everything else.
I used Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser right after using Klairs Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser, so I definitely have something to compare with. In short, I think Klairs Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser will always be my favorite, but Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser is definitely worth a try.
2. After A Week Of Use
Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser is used very sparingly, despite the fact that I use it in the morning and in the evening. It doesn’t dry out the skin, it does an excellent job of cleansing.
I got used to the dispenser, it is quite possible to squeeze out the appropriate amount of gel.
After washing with Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, the skin is very soft and pleasant to the touch.
3. After A Month Of Use
After a month of using Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser, my opinion hasn’t changed much. Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser is very pleasant to use, foams well, cleanses the skin well. I probably get used to the smell of the tea tree, it doesn’t cause disgust.
Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser is quite economical to use – after a month of use, about half of it remained, which I really like.
For me personally, Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser has become a cheaper alternative to Klairs Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser. For comparison, on iHerb Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser costs $ 9.82 and Klairs Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser costs $ 17.36.
4. After The End Of The Product
I loved Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser and will definitely buy it again. It cleans well and gently, foams well, is economical to use, it has a good composition and a pleasant price. Similar quality Korean foams with good composition cost half or even double the price.
How Long Did The Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser Last?
I started using Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser on 13.03 and it ended on 24.07. And this is given the fact that I did not spend it very economically. I used a good drop of Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser every morning and evening, and also used it a couple of times instead of liquid soap and even instead of shaving foam to shave armpits. So this gel lasts for a long time.
Where To Buy Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser?
Here you can purchase a sampler Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser 50ml.
My Final Thoughts About The Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
I was pleased with the purchase of Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser. I recommend everyone to try this gel at least once, and decide for themselves whether it suits you or not.
As for whether I will repeat the purchase of Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser – I don’t know yet, I have other products in mind that I want to try.
- Good, high-quality, but gentle cleansing
- Doesn’t destroy the protective barrier of the skin (skin doesn’t squeak after washing)
- Doesn’t dry the skin
- Doesn’t tighten the skin
- Good composition
- Good volume
- Economical use
- Good price
- It’s good to foam
- Nice appearance
- Unpleasant smell, but it quickly disappears from the skin
- Too liquid consistency
- Not too convenient dispenser
Love yourself and be beautiful!